ABCDiamond I from
870 + 720
Notes & Combos
Player ID: 563-116-252
- Replay 1: Full Combo Line with Therion and Mathmech
- Replay 2: Basic Mathmech Combo Line (Cyberse locked)
- Replay 3: Full Combo Line if Nibiru-ed
Why no Droplet/Gamma/More II/Another staples?
- Deck's space.
Why Mathmech Engine instead of Adventure/Sky Striker/HERO Prisma Engine?
- Mathmech synergize really well with ABC. Circular 4* monster who can special summon himself so can go Rank 4 XYZ with ABC body (mostly B-Buster) easily. Mathmech are also Light monsters so can be discarded by Galaxy Soldier. Not only that, Mathmech can make a play itself.
- Adventure Engine is kinda bad for ABC. It is only good when we can play Set Rotation (banned in MD).
- Sky Striker is good, but it can't make a play if we don't open ABC body card.
- HERO Prisma is good, but same as Sky Striker, it can't make a play itself.
Why only 3 Therion cards?
- You can run more field or Regulus, but I found that 2 Regulus/1 field is optimal.
- The field is mostly used for Ash baited.
- You can search Regulus with River Stormer so 2 Regulus are enough.
- Regulus itself can't make a play so I don't think that I would love to see more than 1 Regulus in my 1st hand.