Konami has revealed some news about Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel at the Tokyo Game Show.
- Based on the Gameplay Video, there seems to be a Story Mode based on the "Duel Terminal" and "World Legacy" Lore Storylines.
- There appears to be a Deck Rental System.
- There appears to be some sort of "gem-like" currency given as reward for completing the Story Mode Duels. These gems appear to allow you to buy cards packs and accessories from the shop.
- There appears to be EXP and Levels, but it is unsure what can be done with them.
- The Game will be available for PlayStation5, PlayStation4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam, iOS and Android.
- Release Date will be this Winter (around December 22nd to March 20th).
Be sure to join the Master Duel Reddit to get all the up-to-date information on Master Duel, and our plans with it going forward!
Some kind of Rental System Featuring a "Gem-Knight" Deck
A Screenshot from the Duel-Terminal based Story Mode Gameplay
You can buy Cards Packs and accessories from the Shop with Gems
Are you excited about Master Duel? Let us know in the comments below!