Stay tuned for more reports, top decks, and more on YuGiOhMeta.com Coming Soon!
Devil's Gate Structure Deck R
Reign, Devil King of Dark World
Level 8 DARK Fiend / Effect
- You can Special Summon this card (from your GY) by returning 1 Level 7 or lower “Dark World” monster you control to the hand.
- If this card is discarded by card effect and sent to the GY: You can add 1 Level 5 or higher “Dark World” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Reign-Beaux, Supreme Overlord of Dark World”, then, if it was discarded by your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Dark World” monster from your Deck or GY to either field.
Dark World Puppet
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
- Target up to 3 cards in any GY(s); banish them, then discard 1 Fiend monster.
- During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 of your banished Fiend monsters; add it to your hand.
Grapha, Dragon God King of Dark World
Level 10 DARK Fiend / Fusion / Effect
Loading... + 1 DARK monster
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
- When your opponent activates a Normal Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect (Quick Effect): You can make that effect become “Your opponent discards 1 card”.
- If this Fusion Summoned card leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 of your “Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World” this is banished or in your GY, then each player discards 1 card.
Dark World Accession
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
- During the Main Phase: Fusion Summon 1 Fiend Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your field and/or GY. If Summoning a “Dark World” Fusion Monster this way, you can also discard monsters from your hand as material.
- During your Main Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can add it to your hand, then discard 1 “Dark World” monster.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!