The new OCG set Animation Chronicles has some new cards from Duke Devlin and Joey Wheeler, plus some new cards! Most of these cards will probably come in the Battles of Legend: Crystal Revenge Set.
Stay tuned for more reports, top decks, and more on YuGiOhMeta.com Coming Soon!
Level 3 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
You can only use this card name's (1), (2), and (3) effects once per turn each.
- At the end of a Damage Step: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
- You can send 1 Trap from your hand or from among face-down cards you control to the GY; destroy all other monsters in this card’s column.
- If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: You can target 1 card in your GY; roll a six-sided die, and if the result is 6, add that card to your hand.
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a DARK monster. You can use this card name’s (2) effect only once per turn.
- It gains 600 ATK, also it cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
- If this card is sent to the GY because the monster it was equipped to was destroyed by battle and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon that monster to your field, and if you do, equip this card to it (but banish this card when this card leaves the field).
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
- Each player can Special Summon 1 of their monsters that were destroyed by battle during this turn from their own GY in Attack Position. If you Special Summoned “Elemental HERO Neos” with this effect, during this turn when it battles an opponent’s monster, its ATK is doubled during the Damage Step only.
Morphtronic Impact Return
Normal Trap Card
You can only use either this card name’s (1) or (2) effect per turn, and only once that turn. (1) Target up to 2 Spell/Traps your opponent controls; shuffle 1 “Morphtronic” monster from your hand into the Deck, and if you do, shuffle that card(s) into the Deck. (2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 “Morphtronic” monster in your GY or among your banished cards; Special Summon it in Defense Position.