Dlv. MAX Decks: WCS 2023 Regional Qualifiers
Published on May 16th, 2023 by
Updated on May 16th, 2023
- Event Info
- Regional Qualifiers
- 1st Stage
- The World Championship 2023 Qualifiers, like the Duelist Cup, is divided into two Stages.
- 1st Stage is available from May 15th - May 28th.
- The Regional Qualifiers becomes available for Duelist who reached DLv. MAX which begins May 25th and ends on May 28th.
- In this event, the time limit of a Duel is 300 seconds.
How to advance in the Regional Qualifiers
Win Duels and earn DP!
- In the Regional Qualifiers, DP is earned by winning Duels.
- Losing results in losing a portion of your DP.
- Earn tons of DP and aim for a high rank!
About Regional Qualifiers DP
- The amount of DP gained/lost depends on the difference in DP between you and your opponent.
- There is no upper limit to the DP earned for a win, and the lower limit is 1000.
- The upper limit of DP lost for being defeated is 1200.
- *Players with 9000 DP or less will lose a reduced amount of DP upon defeat.
- The top players in each region at the end of the Regional Qualifiers will be able to participate in the World Championship Series 2023 Finals in Japan!
|Area A: Japan||1st, 2nd|
|Area B: Asia||1st|
|Area C: North America||1st, 2nd|
|Area D: Latin America||1st|
|Area E: Europe/Middle East/Oceania/Africa||1st, 2nd|
- The first stage of the Regional Qualifiers plays very similar to the ranked ladder.
- Reaching DLV MAX qualifies a player for the Regional Qualifiers.
- Gems, tickets and protectors are given to players for each DLV level.
- Your DLv. will begin at the following levels depending on your rank in Season 14 of Ranked Duels:
|Silver Rank||DLv. 3|
|Gold Rank||DLv. 5|
|Platinum Rank||DLv. 7|
|Diamond Rank and beyond||DLv. 10|
|3||2023 Special Reward Tickets x2|
|5||WCS 2023 Qualifiers Celebration Protector|
|7||2023 Special Reward Tickets x3|
|16||2023 Special Reward Tickets x5|
DLv. MAX Decks
What do you think about the event? Let us know in the comments below!